feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What a b-lousy situation

Labels: , ,

Priyanka Chopra may be high on fashion these days, but the actress recently faced a wardrobe crisis in Abu Dhabi, UAE recently.

Says Priyanka, “I was in Abu Dhabi for the opening ceremony of the Middle East International Film Festival. Since I was representing India, I wanted to be seen in a sari,” But unfortunately for Priyanka, the blouse that went with the sari just wouldn’t fit her.

And true to her celebrity status, Priyanka did throw a royal fit once she returned to India. She gave her designer a major dressing down and even threatened to never work with him ever again.

Unlike most actresses, Priyanka doesn’t deny the incident. She says, “The blouse wouldn’t fit properly. But fortunately for me, I always carry a back-up. So I ended up wearing another dress instead of the sari. I feel sad that I couldn’t wear the sari because my sari-clad look in Dostana has been liked by many.

Priyanka’s sari in the song Desi girl from her upcoming film Dostana has been much talked about. Reveals Priyanka, “That sari is a Manish Malhotra creation. It’s a grey and silver sari.”

About her intimate scenes with Arjan Bajwa in Fashion, Priyanka says, “There are love scenes, but nothing so sensational. As for the film getting an A certificate, Life... In A Metro and Race got an A certificate too and they did well. As for me, well, this is my first ‘Adults’ film. After children’s films like Krrish and Drona I needed that! Fashion has some really intense scenes of drug abuse. Fashion is not kid stuff.”




0 comments:

Post a Comment